Sequential X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
World-first 250 μm Mapping!
Utilizing state-of-the-art technology, including enhanced local analysis technology, originally pioneered by Shimadzu in 1994, in conjunction with superb basic functions, the Lab Center XRF-1800 delivers exceptional reliability, stability, and sensitivity. With complete control, analysis and reporting software, the XRF-1800 is a powerful tool for applications in a wide range of industries.
- World-first 250 μm mapping for wavelength dispersive analysis (Optional sample observation by CCD camera).
- Qualitative/quantitative analysis using higher-order X-rays [Patented]
- Film thickness measurement and inorganic component analysis for high-polymer thin films with the background FP method
- Smart, small-footprint design (Integrated construction of workstation, X-ray tube cooling system, vacuum pump, X-ray generator, and all other units).
- 4 kW thin-window X-ray tube offers high reliability and long life
- Tried-and-tested sample loading system [Patented] (Rapid, stable sample transport system offering easy maintenance).
- Ultra-fast scanning (300°/min.) for quick and easy qualitative/quantitative analysis
- Shimadzu’s expertise condensed into template and matching functions
- Full-featured, easy-to-use software